Males start thinking how to last longer in bed often when sex lasts too long to call it premature ejaculation but its length doesn’t satisfy at least one of the partners. Fast orgasm is not a disease but should be corrected.
It’s always possible to help man with such kind of problem. If the exact reasons are not found you’d better to follow the general recommendations to prolong sexual intercourse:
1. Last longer pills
Use pills like Duramale. A couple of pills can help you to gain more control and to last much longer. Read my Duramale review.
Use Benzocaine containing topical creams that reduce penile sensitivity for the time of intercourse. Benzocaine is FDA approved and effectively helps to reduce sensitivity. Pay attention to ENLAST cream cream with Benzocaine, it has lots of good reviews among men.
If you have patience and time then try Kegel’s exercises. Kegel’s may help you to “understand” your body better and to train the muscles involved in the process of ejaculation.
4. Quick Fixes
- Here is the first simple tip — put on a condom. It immediately reduces stimulation to your penis, and also is the must-have safety measure.
- Slow down. Decreased stimulation of your penis may help you not to stop intercourse. Try also grinding your hips and wiggling your pelvic bone. As the result — even more reduced stimulation of your penis while still stimulating her.
- Switch the position — have her on top. From this position you will be be less stimulated and will be able to regain control.
- By making sure that she has an orgasm first, a lot of the pressure will be released. Focus on your sexual partner first before worrying about your person. This will allow you to reduce tension, which can affect how quickly you have an orgasm.
While none of these quick-fixes are long-term solutions, they can help men to control their arousal. When it comes to quick-fix techniques, these are nothing compared to the 18 quick-fix techniques and other information I’ve found in the Ejaculation Trainer e-book.
4. How to last longer in bed without pills — E-books
There are several sites that provide complete step by step guides. The most popular and respective are Ejaculation By Command from Lloyd Lester and Ejaculation Trainer from Matt Gorden. Both websites have impressive ~100000 Alexa.com ranks (this means that approx. 4–5 thousands of men visit each of that websites every day.) Both provide money-back and bonuses but I can’t really compare them because I’ve got just Ejaculation Trainer so far. Overall I can say that Ejaculation Trainer is worth its value. I can confidently recommend you getting this book if you really aim to get rid of P.E. once and for all or just look for a guide how to prolong sexual intercourse.
If you are not circumcised — ask your doctor about it. After this procedure you will be able to last up to 2–3 times longer in bed.